Friday, August 05, 2005

The Tail


This weekend will be the first convening of The Tail of the Sagarsee Lineage. My brother's and I are the last Sagarsee male's in our family to the best of our knowledge, and currently there are none coming after us. While we hope to remedy that, the solution is a ways off.

We're going camping at Potato Creek State Park here in in Indiana. Thing's are a lot more expensive than I remember them being last time i went camping at a state park, but it will be with it to spend a weekend with my brothers out in the woods.
Hopefully we'll have some pictures to post of the trip when we get back.
I'm hoping this turns out to be at least an annual thing, now that we've all moved so far apart it's becoming more and more important to schedule time together. No one would have thought we'd eventually grow up when we were hanging upside down from the pine tree out front,but here we are, grown men.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and awhile you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. Loud and clear.

Anonymous said...

The wisdome of Ferris.