Monday, November 06, 2006

Not Dead Just Sucky

So after spending some time with Jeff this weekend, I kinda got a inadvertant kick in the pants about my blog suckiness. Honestly it's not that I don't want to post, its more that if I DO post I don't have anything to talk to Jeanette about when I get home because I've already got it off my chest before I see her. As a man I have very little to talk about as it is. I've considered quitting the blog all together, because I may have a total of 4 people who ever check my site including my mom, but I'd like to instead be reborn as something legit. I'm currently trying to decide what "legit" means for Welshmnky, whether it will be a life blog, a topical blog, some type of random blog or maybe something different entirely.




Change or die, but I can't stay the same.



Tags: ,


4 comments:

gRegor said...

I read it.

Signed,
Not yer mom

Summit Base Camp said...

"Change or die, but i can't stay the same" is a huge quote! I love it! I will use it! I read your blog Kyle... you have always made me laugh, think, wonder and pray.

Anonymous said...

i check it sometimes, but only every couple weeks or so, and chances are you haven't updated. you deserved that kick in the pants. i'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

definitely more than four.