Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valumtimes Day


That image btw is from www.4colorrebellion.com I like it, and I laughed a lot. Jeanette would appreciate it. Check out the site, they have a few other video game inspired valentines.

Well if you haven't seen the new Teen Girl Squad you can do so here: http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs12.html . It's Valentinerrific... er somethin.

This is my first Valentines Day as a married man. Lemme tell ya, it's different. Jeanette asked me the other day what we had planned for tonight, and i told her "Sorry hon, you're not dating an independently wealthy poor manager of money." I can't just spend like a hundred dollars on flowers chocolate, fancy dinner, card, and other love typed things. So I've been forced to be a bit more frugal, and a bit more creative. What can you do with $38 to make a great Valentines day? Well, I made it work. I of course got her flowers. Those are required, but I also got her some... well I can't say yet because she hasn't gotten them yet. It's gonna be a good evening.


I like being married :-D

No comments: