Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm Tired


Oh so tired.
I'm supposed to find out today if i get to keep my job or not, and i don't know if I'll even hear today. I'm stressed about that.

I haven't heard anything about the other job that i applied for that is hung up in HR. I'm stressed about that.

There are some projects that i'm working on right now that are for really important people. I messed it up, and now i'm fixing it on a time crunch. I'm stressed about that.

Last night i was at church from 5:30 until 1:15am making a kung fu movie. I'm tired and grouchy. I'm stressed about that.

My grandmother who just found out she has stomach cancer and had most of her stomach removed now will most likely have to take the chemo that they said she probably wouldnt need and just found out that her blind husband has been charging thousands of dollars on credit cards that they cant afford. We're going down there this weekend. I'm stressed about that.

I have no money. None. at all. Yesterday i checked my balance and i was negative a bunch because my insurance direct withdrew my payment. I have overdraft coverage, but because of the timing that's gonna cost me $64 that i didnt want to waste. I'm stressed about that.

My ankle hurts now, even though i haven't twisted it. This is usually caused by heavy stress. I'm stressed about that.

All this stress... is making me a very angry person. If it weren't for self control, i would swear a lot and hit people. Thank you God for that.

My girl is on Prince Edward Island right now.
I wish i were with her.

No comments: