Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hair


Ok, like... I'm not gonna blame this on Jeanette, but it's TOTALLY her fault.
Probably.

Ever since I've started to get to know her, which was almost 2 years ago, I've started getting hair in and on my ears. I never had any problems with ear hair, or nose hair or anything like that until "Jeanette" came along and now all of a sudden. BAM I have to like trim ear hair. What the HECK is that all about? It's weird man.
Now sure, I'd expect this if I were one of those guys covered in body hair (The Sleeveless Sweater) sure I could understand having to deal with it, but believe me... I aint one of those guys!

I don't know what she's putting in the food but... Is it worth it?
(above photo is not a recent photo of me, I stole it from the internet somewhere...)

1 comment:

gRegor said...

I think it's just a side effect of love and marriage. :-]