Monday, September 26, 2005

Anything for a friend

Today a very close friend asked me to post something funny. So i will forego my usually rants about employment and lack there of, and give what i can.

I'd like to start off with a quote from Jeanette, tonight while talking about the new movie "Just like Heaven" she said that Reese Witherspoon was totally "Anal Redemptive." I haven't seen the movie yet, but evidently her butt is able to forgive sins. (I'd now like to welcome the perverts who searched for Reese Witherspoon +Anal to my site, you're not gonna find what you were looking for, but hopefully you'll enjoy your stay)

Here's an unrelated link to a friend's site with thought's on Women's hair loss This is very funny. Read it.

ok i'm really not that funny today, so i'm stealin from others. I attribute it to an overly intense drama this weekend, filming last night in the rain for 4 and a half hours and then filming a commercial tonight.

Love ya Jon, We're praying for you both.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Odd comment.

Anywho. I like it when you post ... regardless of what it says. It's also nice that on occasion there is evidence that you look at other people's sites ... even if you don't comment anymore.

Anonymous said...

word.
you're like...a total comment...um, non-leaver. i had something better, and then i lost it. durnitall.

Anonymous said...

thanks for linking to my site. Hope things are well!

Anonymous said...

post again for the love of pete!

jeesh.

what is with the infrequency?

hope all is well.