Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Will these updates never end?

Yes yes I know it’s been a while. Believe me, I’ve missed this more than you know. I had to write something today though, for a few reasons, first of all I just came upon a verse that I really like, and I wanted to write it out to help me memorize it, AND because a lot is going on right now.
First the verse: Romans 6:13 “Do not let any part of your body become a tool of wickedness, to be used for sinning. Instead, give yourselves completely to God since you have been given new life. And use your whole body as a tool to do what is right for the glory of God.” I read this a few minutes ago and really got hit by that.

Second the happenings in my life.
Ok wait, I gotta apologize for all of these short updates on me, as soon as things calm down I promise to get back to writing like I used to.
Anywho… Still waiting to find out about a new job. I’m working part time at the University in the afternoons, and that will eventually go full time, we’re just not sure if it will be in time. Wedding date had to be moved back because of a mistake on our part to the 24th of June instead of the 17th.
At church I've graduated from "Script Writer" to "Screen Writer" as i helped write my first video/drama for the upcoming LOST series. It was a lot of fun because with video you have so much more room for creativity, and with GCC you have a plethora of people to tap for everything from iron working to burned out Cessnas. For those of you interested check out gccwired.com and then click media player to see some of the drama work that we've done.

I'd like to also give a shout out to an old friend who i've found again, Lindsay from Michigan who's in in Texas again because she can't get enough of the Red Dirt. Good to hear from you again. Pre-Congrats on what should be happening soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah. WILL the updates never end?

so...june 24th...big day...hmmm, so: i can say this to you, because...well, you're kyle. to become a man, a guy has to "have sex", "deflower a virgin"...whatever. however, a girl becomes a "woman" when she gets her period. how is this right or fair or does it even make sense?
anyway, congrats on the impending manhood. mandom? mandumb?