Thursday, September 22, 2005

The sound of impending good?

It's been a rollercoaster ride these last few months, let me tell you, but things could soon turn around. Right now I'm working in the main help desk at ND and loving it. The job will go full time eventually (waiting on someone else to move fully to another department) but right now I'm working 40hrs at a paycut from my old job... so we're hoping this goes full time as fast as possible.
I've also decided that I've finally learned my lesson and will be pursuing some Microsoft Certification over the next 3 months so i can be more marketable and become more proficient in my job. My mom said she'd buy the book for me and pay for the test if i take it in the next 3 months, but if I don't I have to pay her back, so there's some good incentive.
Also!!! as of last night I now have a wedding blog!! check it out Kyle and Jeanette's wedding blog I've got a few pictures up so far and an initial post. Check it out won't you?

No comments: