Monday, November 14, 2005

Beating the System

Ok before you start... I already know. But I have 2 friends who have done offers on this site and have gotten the stuff. One got an IPod and the other an Xbox game. So i'm serious it works.
I'm trying to get a free Xbox 360 because frankly I don't have the money for it. Yes, i know it's a pyramid scam. I'm ok with that. I'm smarter than the pyramid so I'll give you the trick to beat it so you can help me with this.

Go to the site above, creat an account. it will start asking you to "complete an optional survey" this is a dumb scam, close your browser and go to http://xbox360s.freepay.com(the main page) then click "Complete Offer" Scroll through them, if you see something you like, feel free to sign up for it, but I recommend the one from REAL. you sign up for a free 14 day trial and then after 1 week you discontinue your membership and you're done. That's it. People get caught in the trap when they don't remember to cancel their membership. So I'll help you out. If you do this, and email me when you do it, I'll email you in a week and remind you to cancel your membership. I just did it for a friend and it took me seriously about 5 minutes. I'll set a reminder for a week from today to cancel my REAL account and he'll be one person closer to getting his xbox360 and thats all it takes.
seriously.
So here's the link. click it and follow the above directions to help me get the best Christmas present of the year.
Free Xbox

oh and here's the specs on it:

Xbox 360 - Complete Premium Edition
  • Official Release Date: 11/22/05

  • Backwards compatible with previous Xbox games

  • 20GB detachable hard drive

  • Wireless controller

  • Wireless Xbox Live headset

  • HD game displays on HDTVs

  • High-definition AV and Ethernet cables

  • Xbox 360 Media Remote Control

  • Detachable faceplate

  • Xbox Live Silver membership

  • Stream media from portable music devices & Windows XP PCs

  • 512 MB of GDDR3 RAM

  • 3 symmetrical cores - 3.2GHz each

  • 500MHz ATI graphics processor

  • 12x dual-layer DVD drive that supports: DVD, DVD+-R/RW, CD-R/RW, WMA & MP3

  • Built-in Ethernet port

  • 2 memory unit slots

  • 3 USB 2.0 ports

  • Wi-Fi ready: 802.11a, b & g

No comments: