Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving weekend

What a great weekend. I'm well rested and ready to bust this week in the groin. (<--Admittedly over graphic statement)

We spent Thursday and Friday at her parents house in Ft. Wayne for Thanksgiving, and then Friday Jeanette and I went downtown to the annual Festival of Trees to see all the Christmas trees decorated for Charities... then we went ice skating and took some pictures. Unfortunately the camera died every time we tried to take a picture of us kissing there at the skating rink... We DID get some cute pictures of us all bundled up, but I'll have to put them up later, I left the camera at her place last night. Then after ice skating i took her to the coolest theater ever! It's a Dinner and a Movie type place. You order your food and they have tables there in the theater. We saw Chicken Little, Very Funny movie. Then we came back to her parent's house and watched tv until bed time.

The next day we drove up to Michigan and spent the weekend with my parents. They took us to the COOLEST restaurant ever. a little place we like to call Rockin' Robin's. I had a Bacon Cheeseburger with (get this) a fried egg on it. Lemme tell ya, that was awesome. Oh, and I failed to mention they have bottomless steak fries like other restaurants have chips and salsa. they were awesome. The next day we went to church with my parents and then I helped my dad hang christmas lights outside on the gazebo. We came back to South Bend and did some Christmas shopping and then planned out these next few weeks.

Holy crap. Jeanette has a final paper due next tuesday so I'm not gonna get to see her much at all this next week, but that works for me because I'm studying for my Microsoft Certification, we also need to reschedule our engagement pictures, get on the waiting list for a 2 bedroom apartment at Irish Hills, I need to schedule my Microsoft Test, Jeanette has 3 christmas concerts coming up in the next two weeks.

... aaaaand breathe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monica's right about the updates (see previous post's comments). Sounds like you had a good holiday. Glad to hear it.