Friday, February 03, 2006

Writing becomes part of my career

After last night's sermon at GCC on the spiritual discipline of Blogging, I felt like I needed to get back to this, and make it a priority.
SO, no apologies, here I am.

I've become the somewhat-official-public-relations-type-writer-guy for the OIT Help Desk. I'm writing a lot of stuff that's being pushed out to the web. I think they like me for a few reasons, the biggest of which is I volunteered, and the second is that I write for normal people, or atleast try to.

I really like my job, I really like my fiancee, I really like my family. They're all really good things right now. The weather is great here right now for the first week of Febuary, though I expect it to change to Icy Frigidity any day now. But that's ok. I'm only four and three quarters months away from my wedding, and that's DANG cool.

technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.

a post.

:-)

glad to hear that life is going well.

i too like my job, fiance and family.

lots of good things.

and 49 days for me...

Anonymous said...

seriously...? a sermon about writing on the internet as a spiritual discipline?
that's...

weird.

however, i suppose i'm grateful, because xanga was just blocked at work, and i am BO-red.