Friday, July 08, 2005

Just gimme a minute here


It’s been a long last few weeks for me. Lots of stress and very little rest. Tonight J and I are gonna lay around and probably fall asleep watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

In the last 2 weeks I’ve lost my job, seen friends, seen LOTS of friends, been without J for almost 2 weeks, driven to and from Russell Springs, KY, hung out with my brother at ONU in Ada OH, 4th of July party, made a kung fu video for church, welcomed J home (see previous entry) and killed her the fish I was fish-sitting.

I need a nap. Preferably a nap with the woman I love. My plan for tonight is to fall asleep watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, then wake up and maybe get some pizza hut ordered in… nope nope… I’m broke, no pizza. *sigh* I spent a ton of money on gas getting to KY and back. It sucks when you can’t plan for expenses.

Ok so anyway, this is my last complaining post for awhile I promise. Tonight I’m gonna post my pictures from KY. They’re really cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh. look. i only list the non-xanga links now. i'm so cool and exclusive.
may i just FREAKIN' remind you poor-boy that you would not have internet in your apt without me. and yes...i WILL be a lameohead and hold that over you each and every and any time i feel like it. hmph.
also, i will not be on all day monday/tues/wed/thurs i might possibly be on on friday, so, you are under STUH-RICT instructions to txt me/lv me a vm when you hear anything from that one person that's outta the office until 11 jul. GOT IT? ok. good. i got the new v330 today, and i must go play. this is a mother-long comment.